Seeing as I missed writing a May Favourites, I thought I would write a round up of things I have been loving through May & June.
- Traveling in the USA was one of the best experiences I have ever had! Being reunited with my boyfriend & exploring new places with him was super fun. You can read about all our adventures on the blog:
- The weather! If you have been living in England during June you will know that something phenomenal has happened. It has been sunny & hot! Being able to sit in the garden with a smoothie and read a magazine in England is a real treat and I truly think the country gets a little more beautiful when the sun comes out. Keep up the good work England.
- CALM book – you may have already heard of the CALM app and this book is made by the creators of it. It is filled with meditation techniques, journal inspo, travel tips & everything else you could ever want or need to remain calm during anxiety provoking situations.
Not only that, the book is also laid out beautifully *insert a thousand heart eye emojis*
- Rosehip oil – this stuff is like liquid gold! I recently got a bottle of Balm Balm rosehip oil in my LoveLula box (a vegan/cruelty free/organic beauty subscription box – read about it here). I had heard Ella Grace Denton rave about it and how it helped clear up her skin, so I was keen to test it out. My skin has thanked me so much since using this before I go to bed. I was dubious that an oil could help clear up my spots but my skin is as smooth as a baby’s bottom now! Definitely one to try out as you have the added bonus of knowing it’s a natural oil & not full of gross chemicals!
- A lot of vloggers are taking part in June Vlogs or Vlune where you vlog every day in June – pretty self explanatory really! My favourite has to be Sunbeamsjess which you can watch here. I really enjoy her style of vlogging, how she edits and just find her a really cool person to watch. I definitely recommend checking out Vlune if you are new to daily vlogging (watching or making).
- Love Island – I promised myself I wasn’t going to get hooked on any more crappy TV but here I am putting this on my list. It’s so awful it’s good. p.s. anyone else angry that Zara was stripped of her title?!
- Orange is the New Black – my boyfriend & I are often late to the party when it comes to the most watched shows and OITNB is no different. We started watching it last week & are very much enjoying it. I won’t recommend it you as I’m sure everyone & their mothers have already seen it!
- This month I was given the opportunity to work with a brand called Coconut Lane. They sell stationery, homeware, phone accessories, jewellery and more and all of their products are gorgeous! I bought a motivating wall print, a gorgeous notebook & the dreamiest of rings.
If you would like a 20% discount use the code completelyrambling20 at the checkout